Holy Spirit students are required to dress neatly in the school uniform with shoulder length hair tied up with white or maroon ribbon/elastic. Hair must be clean, brushed and kept off the face. Boys’ shirts must be tucked in when in class.
The school has a summer and winter uniform in addition to a sports uniform. The school uniforms are worn as follows:
Summer Uniform – Terms 1 and 4
- Girls wear a white and maroon tunic, white school socks, black school shoes / tan sandals
- Boys wear summer grey shorts and short sleeved shirt, grey school socks, black school shoes / tan sandals
Maroon jumper or cardigan is optional.
Sports uniform – all year
- Girls wear a white school sports top with maroon shorts/skirt, school sport socks, white sneakers and maroon hat
- Boys wear a white school sports top with maroon shorts, school sport socks, white sneakers and maroon hat
- Tracksuit pants and top are available by choice for the winter months
- Guild shirts can be worn on guild sports days and Fridays.
- Early Learning Hats and T-shirts are available for Pre Kindy, Kindy and Pre Primary students.
- Guild shirts, Early Learning Hats and T-shirts, and Bathers are available from the P&F Uniform Shop
Winter Uniform Terms 2 and 3
- Girls wear a white shirt, maroon tartan skirt, white school socks/black tights and black school shoes
- Boys wear winter grey shorts, grey shirt, tie and black school shoes
Maroon jumper or cardigan is optional. Black Rain Jacket optional.
Items of jewellery permitted to be worn at school include:
- One simple ring
- A simple neck chain with a Christian symbol only (no beaded or surfie beads)
- A plain watch and or simple bracelet
- One pair of studs (silver or gold) to be worn in the ears only
Our uniform is a symbol of our school community which helps students to develop a sense of unity and belonging and as such the following are NOT permitted:
- temporary tattoos
- hair colour
- nail polish
- excessively short hair
Please note that the school bag and school diary are part of the school uniform.
New Uniforms - JFE Enterprises
New uniforms are available for purchase from Jenny Franklin Enterprises. (Note: Guild shirts, Bathers, Black Rain Jackets, Bags, Homework Folders, Library Bags, Early Learning T-Shirts and Hats are only available from P&F Uniform Shop)
Jenny Franklin Enterprises
Unit 1, 85 Guthrie Street
Osborne Park WA 6017
Phone: 9204 1701
Fax: 9204 1703
New uniform orders are now able to be ordered ONLINE.
JFE will deliver all orders to the school. They will be available for collection from the school front counter every Friday
The cut-off time for online orders to make the above delivery date is 12noon Thursdays.
Please use ONLINE ORDER link to order your new uniform items or click the “Order Now” button on the JFE website and use the School Code: 4251
P&F Uniform Shop
- Second-hand uniforms are available for purchase on Mondays 8.30 9.00am.
- New items that can be purchased from the P&F Uniform Shop include:
- Homework Folders, Art Smocks and Library Bags
- Early Learning Hats and Shirts
- Guild Shirts
- Hats and socks
- School Bags
- The second-hand uniform shop accepts cash or payments can be made via card at the office
- All proceeds go towards the Parents & Friends Fundraising Efforts