“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking
risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun” –
Mary Lou Cook
Being creative gives us opportunities to try out new ideas, and new ways of thinking and problem-solving. Creative activities help us acknowledge and celebrate our own uniqueness and diversity.
• is multi-disciplinary
• allows you to express yourself
• reduces stress and anxiety
• allows you to enter your happy space and have fun
• promotes thinking and problem solving
• gives you a sense of purpose
• leads to feelings of accomplishment and pride
• can link you to others with the same passion
• is a pre-requisite for innovation
• encourages life long learners
• improves your ability to focus
• promotes risk-taking and extends learning boundaries
The Holy Spirit Community has created a special space that fosters creativity and imagination; giving our students the opportunity to problem solve, make mistakes, build connections and create within a secure environment.
Currently, our Creativity Hub is used for:
These spaces can be made available to out of school and community groups.